With 2017 coming to an end here, I’m using this last day of the year to direct you to some of the most popular content of the past 12 months at remisovran.com. These are the pieces of content that received the most traffic, according to my youtube analytics. Also, I’ve posted some youtube business analytics as well as the bottom for anyone interested or curious about starting a youtube channel.
1. How to Heal a Low Back Bulging Disc or Herniated Disc – A Six Step Approach – Put together this video that I thought would help many people that are struggling to deal with a bulging or herniated disc. Felt their was way too much poor information on the internet that wasn’t doing anyone any favors and actually only making people worse. The video is a bit lengthy, but it was needed for me to explain some very important points.
2. How to Use an Inversion Table | Recovery Tips for Disc Bulge & Disc Herniation – Here was a video I made about showing people how to properly use an inversion table, as well some possible recovery tips for a disc bulge or herniation.
3. How Long Does It Take for a Disc Bulge, Herniated Disc, or Sequestered Disc to Heal? – A frequently asked question, but not an easy one to answer.
4. From a Herniated Disc & Sciatica to a 375lb Deadlift | The Journey Thus Far – Here is a video of me documenting my journey since day 1 of my herniated disc injury. It’s been quite the ride so far 😉
5. How to Develop an Exercise Program for a Lower Back Injury – Struggling to figure out how an exercise program should be developed for a lower back injury? The video below explains it all 🙂
2017 has been quite the ride and here a few additional statistics that you may find interesting:
- Total of 1.2 million minutes of watch time. That’s up about 500,000 minutes from the previous year.
- Total of 260,000 video views. That’s up over 100,000 video views from the previous year.
- 1700 new subscribers. That’s up 700 from the previous year.
- 4200 new likes. That’s up 2600 from the previous year.
- Roughly 1200 new comments/shares. That’s up about 800 from the previous year.
- 93 new videos (one every 4 days). That’s up 44 videos (one every 8 days) from the previous year.
Overall, this is very encouraging to see, but one important takeaway is that more content equals more growth. I slightly doubled the amount of videos I put out from the previous year and that lead to doubling my growth in practically every category. Something I’m very aware of now and will consider for future growth strategies.
As far as 2018 is concerned, I expect to be taking other social media platforms a lot more serious as well. Some of you may have already noticed by my moves on Twitter, SnapChat and LinkedIn. However, the real fun will begin on Facebook and Instagram. Time to SLAY 2018!!!